27 June 2015

Why Do Stephen Poloz (Fake Profile) Think Email Fraud Is A Good Idea?

I received yet another email which is turn out to be a scam because it is too easy to get 10.6 million USD overnight with his banking expertise. I'll post the email later but don't you think it is a good idea to give him your detail?

The fraudster can steal your identity and apply for credit card or loans without your consent. Your identity information is worth more than you think, do not let the fraudster make a fool of you. I replied to the fraudster just to let him know that I'm going to trust him if he show me some proof and he did. Wow, this guy really doesmake his homework but I have to remind myself with possibility of scam. Then, I make a little research on email fraud which brings to identity theft and so on. Dammit, I almost get myself homeless for this sh*t.

Here is the content of the email that he sent and he did give me the information of him which is obviously not his or edit the way you'll trust him even more. And beware, this is gonna be a longggggg post. Brace yourself.

First email

Good Day My Friend,

I am Mr. Stephen-s-poloz Governor of Bank of Canada. Thanks for acknowledging my email and showing a formal interest in this transaction. First and foremost, I will respectfully request that you keep the contents of this Email confidential, respect the integrity of the information you come across as a result of reading the content of this letter because this is a confidential deal i have chosen to transact with you. I've been a Governor of Bank Of Canada for years, I saw this opportunity while rearranging the old and abandoned files for official re-documentation in our branch office. The owner of this account late Mr Hans Dieter Bock was a German business tycoon in Germany who has flocks of business and owned hotels. He died in one of his luxury hotel from choked on a piece of meat at a luxury Hamburg hotel he co-owned. May 12, 2010.

The ordeal of contacting you is to request your partnership to transfer the sum of Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($10.6 million) into your account, with my support and proper documentation to back you up. The money having seating in this account for years without a next of Kin tied to the account. I believe with a cordial understanding between us you can act as a reliable person capable to handle this transaction as the intended next of kin.I already did the basic Investigation on how to get the fund out of the account with no suspicion from the bank, My investigations review to me that the deceased family does not know anything about this account, Please be aware that my optimum purpose for engaging in this deal is of investment Purpose and not just of selfish interest alone. It will be satisfying and Joyful to see this fund put in right use. This is 100% legit with proper documentation to back up with the process. You shall receive 40% of the funds. My obligation is to see everything works smoothly, my expectation from you is your full commitment and trust. 

I will await an acknowledgement response from you to proceed with more detail of my proposed deal.

You can fine more about me on my profile link: http://www.bankofcanada.ca/profile/stephen-s-poloz/

I would also appreciate you keep this transaction to your self if you are interested.

Warm regards,
Stephen-s-poloz
--------------------------
Bank Of Canada
Governor of Bank of Canada

Second email with some make-believe info

Hello Friend,

Thank You for your swift response, I do hope we can work together to achieve this goal. Your duty is to act as the next of kin and beneficiary to the deceased who abandoned the money on his name at Bank of Canada. Within the past 3 years I have carried out personal monitoring on Mr Hans-Dieter Bock account since he was already deceased and had no beneficiary to the said account. Due to your interest in this deal, I am attaching an account statement of the $10.6 million USD for trust/guaranty that if you invest in this deal, you will be making the right decision. Kindly view account statement.

The good thing is that late Hans-Dieter Bock did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 7 years the funds will be revert to the ownership of the canadian Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want you to act as the next of kin to the deposit. There is no risk involved in this matter as I hold the key to the funds and we are going to adopt a legitimate method as I have all paper works to make you the next of kin to the funds. I want you to know that you will be entitled to 40% of the entire funds while I get 60% as the originator of the deal.

All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence. I want to be sure that you are ready to execute this transaction with me, what I expect from you is trust and commitment, do not be afraid, because what affects you shall also affects me too. I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days.Please provide me the following details as below, So that I can arrange the necessary paper works in your names and send you copies. And i we be sending you account statement of the $10.6 million USD of late Mr. Hans-Dieter as attached.

The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in a secret private bank, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should Listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I can not transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. The account would be setup in your name,and this will make you the bonfire owner of the funds. 

Required Information Details
Full Name ____________________________________________
Residential Address___________________________________
Date of Birth_________________________________________
nationality___________________________________________
Occupation ___________________________________________
Next of kin___________________________________________
Country ______________________________________________
Marital Status________________________________________
Home/Mobile No________________________________________
Sell phone number_____________________________________

As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work immediately. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the funds in question is a huge amount and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project,I have a 22 years career with my bank (Bank of Canada) and I do not intend to ruin all that.

Attached here is a scan copy of my Staff ID card for identification purpose and trust.

I await your earliest response and your full details.

Warm regards,
Stephen-S-poloz
Governor Bank of Canada
Bank Of Canada



1 comment: