22 November 2018

Scammed by Zenith Gold

There is a lot of money making opportunities going around on the Internet nowadays. Who wouldn’t tempt to make money easily online? Just sit back and let the money work for you but in reality, it wasn’t as easy as that. What is the legit way to make money? As you can tell, most of us knew the answer but we tend to take a shortcut and make money fast. In the end, we got fooled by our own greed. I have been scammed much time due to this passion for making money and I am not proud of it. I am still broke AF to this day. I can’t even afford a cheap web hosting to host my own domain.

I still remember when a good friend of mine reached out to me introducing me to ZenithGold. At first, I thought, this opportunity smells fishy and I need a few weeks to investigate. I did my Sherlock Holmes version of investigating but now I know that method are useless. Human is easy to be lure by getting rich quick scheme and I am one of them. I almost reach my own good friend to invest but thank god, I never really did it. The plan I chose is easy, wait for 400 days and the money will accumulate with compounding dividend based on daily global Gold prices. I invested for 3 times and most people said that third time’s a charm, right? Well, not for me though.

I waited for my first investment to be in the clear around November 2017 and yes, I get upset because the website that I used to log in with is under maintenance. The site is undergoing a development into cryptocurrency but leaving us the investors not-knowing-what-to-do to get the money. Even the sponsor didn’t know how to reach the mastermind behind it. If it was a legit business, why would they delay the cryptocurrency project till today? How come the investors left out in the cold? There is no way to contact them at the moment because when the business is still booming, they are contactable but not recently though. We could prevent all these fraudulent acts in the first place if we, the humans don’t get greed but we all feel that way and we let our greed in the way to make the right judgment. If you can’t understand anything from the investment, please steer away right then. At least for me, I understand the risks of getting scammed (no, I’m not).

If you have future investment online, check them on Scam Adviser or you could check them Whois Lookup and Stats.

By the way, if you need to read a detailed review of Zenith Gold Review. You need to read this article. Spreading the awareness on scam company is never tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment